Pages

Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Theodore Boone Kid Lawyer 12/15/14

Theodore Boone Kid Lawyer
Author: John Grisham
12/15/14

Book Review


        People that would probably like this book the most would be people that are interested in mystery and suspenseful books. It might seem like this book wouldn't be interesting because it wasn't exciting in the very beginning. You might get surprised with the events that come into play and the things that Theo does that could help in the case. I say this book is suspenseful because at various points in the book you are dying to read the next part.


        This book was one of my favorite books that I've read. I mainly liked this book because it had many twist and kept me wanting to read more. I really enjoy books that are suspenseful. I also liked how realistic this book was. I like when the reader can relate to a book. 


        If I had the chance to change something in the story I would be a little more descriptive. I would be more descriptive with the characters appearances and with the setting. I also feel the ending of the book should've had a guilty or not guilty verdict. It basically left you wondering what happened. In my opinion, the defendant was guilty and I wish the author would have stated if he was guilty or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment