Pages

Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Klipfish Code #2

The Klipfish Code
Author: Mary Casanova

10/22/14
78-92

Prompt: Evaluate whether the title fits the story.

        For what I read so far I don't see how the title fits the story. I'm still not at the middle of the book, so many things can happen that can make the tittle fit the story. I can see how the tittle might fit
the story later in the book.

        If the tittle does fit the story it might be a huge part of the story. From what I read on the back I can see how the tittle might fit the story. It said Marit is going to try to help a Resistance soldier and she puts herself, her brother, and the soldier in danger. It also said, "But will her plan work? Can she really complete her part of this secret code?"

        My guess is the tittle is the code the book told us about. I think that she has a plan, but to complete the plan she needs to know this code. I would have to read more of the book to find this out. Overall, the tittle so far doesn't fit the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment