Pages

Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

The Klipfish Code #3

The Klipfish Code
Author: Mary Casanova
10/28/14
92-145
Prompt:Predict what will happen next.

        In the story I left off with a resistance soldier telling Marit a plan. Marit had to travel to the other side of the island. Marit and Lars are rowing without anybody, but the resistance soldier knowing what they're doing. They did get stopped by a soldier, but what happened was surprising.


        Based off of what I just read I predict that when Marit gets to the other side of the island they will be stopped and questioned by a Nazi. Another thing that I think might happen is it will get dark and Nazi's might start shooting at them. The final thing I think might happen is Marit will forget what to do and the plan won't work.

        I said they might get stopped because in the book the Nazi's stopped Marit and Lars a few times, so I feel like it will happen again. When this happens I feel like Lars might say something he shouldn't supposed to say. I think they might get shot at because in the book a Nazi told Marit and Lars to get out of their boat when they were saving the resistance soldier. The Nazi told them to get out because they might get shot at if they kept rowing. Lastly, I said Marit might forget the plan because she has to worry about a lot. She has to make sure Lars doesn't say anything he isn't supposed to, she has to think of what to say if she's stopped, and she has to worry about Lars and her uncle worrying about where they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment