Pages

Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

3rd Quarter Reflection

3rd Quater reflection
3/13/15
Prompts: In what area do you think you made your biggest improvements in English Language Arts? What has been the most challenging part of 3rd Quarter for you? What is something you have accomplished since the new year that you are proud of?


        I think my biggest improvement was writing. If I asked someone to look at my first blogs and my most recent blogs I think they would agree. What I think helped me the most improve this skill was the blogs. Posting a blog every week helped me learn from my mistakes. Also, reading other student's blogs gave me inspiration and I saw what they did wrong, so I would make sure I didn't do that too.

        The most challenging part of the 3rd quarter for me was the blogs. On some weeks blogs would easy to do and other would be hard. The blogs were especially hard when I started a new book. I say they were harder when I started a new book because little stuff happen at the beginning of the books. I also think the blogs were hard because I tried not to do the same prompts.

         I'm the most proud of keeping my grades up this quarter. I the most proud this because my grades were low at one point of the quarter. Over four days I made up all of the work I needed to. Now I didn't fail both classes and have A's.

1 comment:

  1. Joseph, like you predicted in the second paragraph, I do agree with your opinion of how your writing changed. Your diction or vocabulary has really increased, along with your grammar placement. Blogs have definitely been tough like you said! I also want to congratulate you on your improvement and grades, good job! Great blog, once again Joseph.

    ReplyDelete