Pages

Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

"Waterfalls" - Picture Poem 3/4/15

“Waterfalls”

As I travel down hill
I crash into many rocks.
I get toss all around
and I go flying like a hawk.


Some say my sounds are beautiful
but other might not agree.
People say I’m dangerous
but I think I’m full of glee.


I’m am really blue
but I have a white glow.
I’m not sure why this occurs
but it makes me look like snow.


Visitors come and go
they come just to see me!
It always different people
even from across the sea.


I can’t explain why humans are fascinated by water
they’re practically made of it!
Although, I do enjoy seeing them
I will have to admit.

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a good job with your poem and the picture went well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really nice blog, I especially liked how the poem is from the point of view of the waterfall.

    ReplyDelete