Pages

Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

AoW Gallery Walk 1/30/15

        In class this week we got to pick our own Article of the Week (AoW) and we got to see other students AoW's. The articles had to be about something that the whole world should hear. There were articles on ISIS, ebola, measles, cancer, child trafficking, global warming, cyber bullying, astronomy, and more. My articles was about ISIS and the Japan hostage problem. It Explains what ISIS wants for the second and last hostage and if Japan will agree to the offer.

        Out of all the articles in my class the two that interested me the most was the one about child trafficking and the ones a the cancer cure. Jeremiah T. picked the child trafficking article and it interested me because I didn't know people sell their kids. Like how the lady sold her baby for 7 thousand dollars! Diana A. and Lillian M. picked the article about the cure for cancers. I thought this was interesting because we are getting closer to cancer cures. Although not all cancers can be cured I still find this really cool. The only bad thing about this process is it's really expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment